OFFERINGS - GET INVOLVED!
Classes, Sessions, Workshops, Events, Trainings and all the cool stuff
[5 SPACES LEFT]
THE SOULFUL ESCAPE: YOGA + PLANT-BASED COOKING RETREAT
WITH VIX & OLI, FT. LAURA
4-8 SEPT 2020
We are staying on the south west coast of Portugal with its powerful landscapes where nature and surfers are living in symbiosis. People that keep on searching, believing in a simple life style made of small but important values: friendship, nature, the joy of doing what they love to do.
Our accommodation is a brand new charming farmhouse in the stunning nature of the Costa Vicentina Nature Park, providing the perfect base for us to unwind and connect with nature. The house is only a 20-minute drive away from Vale Figueira and Monte Clérigo beach.
There are 3 double/twin rooms + 2 triple rooms (3 singles) available - all en-suite.
The max on the retreat is 14 people (including Oli and me as your hosts), so it’s an small group, offering a much more spacious setting to chillax.
Full price: £715pp.
2nd tier early bird (bookings until end of Sept 2019): £690pp
Single occupancy will be considered, please inquire separately
4 nights accommodation
4 breakfasts + 3 lunches + 4 dinners
fresh juices, health tonics + herbal teas
8 yoga classes with 2 teachers... meaning all the extra assists!
1 plant based cooking session (£25pp)
airport transfer or car rental
30 min Thai yoga massage (£30)
THE SUMMER GLOW:
YOGA WEEKENDER RETREAT IN YORKSHIRE DALES
WITH VIX & OLI
24-26 JULY 2020
Join us at the magical High Trenhouse tucked away on the edges of Malham Moor nestled within the Yorkshire Dales for a weekend full of soul healing: deeper practices including guided meditations/Nidras, detaching yourself from the urban jungle, basking yourself in greenery, taking a time-out from your busy lives - to truly get that natural summer glow!
All rooms on offer are ensuite, both singles and doubles available - so whether you're going solo or coming with a retreat buddy, there's something for everyone.
For more information on this wonderful location, please visit the High Trenhouse website.
2 nights accommodation (Friday 4:30pm check-in, Sunday 2pm check-out)
2 dinners + 2 breakfasts + 1 lunch
4 yoga sessions with 2 teachers (can only mean more juicy posture assists!)
Use of retreat facilities - private grounds, gardens, and an inclusive sauna
Group mindful walk in the local trail
Optional late-morning jog for those inner-runners amongst us
Healing Thai yoga massage (£30 for 30 min)
Transportation to the High Trenhouse
Full itinerary on what to expect will be circulated to all retreaters prior to the retreat. Everything is optional.
If you are interested, just hit reply with a 'HELL YEAH!'; a deposit of £100 will be required to secure your booking.
Spaces do fill up very quickly, our Peaks District was filled within 10 days of releasing bookings. Please reserve your space to avoid disappointment!
1-4 MAY 2020
[LAST LUXURY GLAMPING TENT LEFT]
Following the overwhelming sold-out success in 2019, we are bringing you back 3 nights of rediscover your awesomeness, and a long weekender away in 2020 to make your souls smile:
Think Pyrenees backdrop, countryside setting, beautiful vineyards, rustic French house and a chance to enjoy and restore basking in the nature with a cozy living space to chill out.
Your days will include -
* Energising morning yoga practice,
* Optional outdoor hike/walk-run to admire the south of France countryside whilst getting that cardio on!
* Free-time/ Chill-time/ optional activities & excursions to get involved in
* Evening Yin/Nidra sessions to recharge and reset your mind , body and soul for a happy-you!
Inclusive in the price:
* 3 nights' stay at a luxury retreat centre with full access to its facilities,
* 3 delicious vegetarian/vegan meals per day prepared by personal chef using local produce,
* 1 group airport return transfer (specific airport and timing),
* Group hike up to nearby Mont Sec - a mindful walking meditation with stunning views through vines and woodlands, up to the top of the mountain!
Optional extras: Thai yoga massage (at extra cost), Group excursions (at extra cost) such as vineyard tours & optional wine tasting, cycling trips or day trip to nearby town Rennes-le-Chateau.
Prices will depend on accomm types. All rooms are ensuite, glamping option has its own shared bathroom block facilities. Below is a guide based on ROOM SHARING basis:
£395pp (glamping luxury bell tents, if you’d like single occupancy with king size bed, these are at £475pp)
£570/590pp (single/double. We have two rooms with a 1 dbl+1 sgl set up; and one room is a triple (three single beds)
[3 ROOMS LEFT]
£580pp (self contained apt, can fit 2-3)
If booking as a couple or single occupancy please inquire.
Location brochure and room details:
RELAX & RE.CONNECT RETREAT
Teaming up with my fiance, Oli, yoga teacher, CrossFit coach and Personal Trainer, we are offering a 4D/3N in the dreamy Portugal!
Basking in nature, we will be rejuvenating our souls at an old Quinta, set in a national park and is endowed with beautiful fruit trees, giant oak corks, grape vines, vistas and a stream at the end of the garden where we often encounter our neighbours; deer and wild boar. At night we hear the howl of the wolves from the Iberian Wolf Sanctuary next door and the hoots of wise owls who keep close.
Within a 15 minute drive we reach the beach, see the fierce waves of the Atlantic coast and the charming surf town, Ericeira. Only half an hour from Lisbon and the airport, we are in an ideal location for Lisbon connections.
Our farm is the perfect venue for hosting groups, quiet and secluded. We will be practicing daily at The Garden Shala, a beautiful converted glass Victorian Greenhouse.
The retreat will include:
- Daily morning and evening yoga & meditation sessions
- Themed yoga workshops
- A group visit to the Iberian wolf sanctuary
- Group visit to Ericeira Beach, SUP and Surfing lessons can be arranged at extra costs
- 3 delicious plant-based meals per day, that promise to be eclectic and colourful, packed full with flavour, superfoods and antioxidants that cleanse and enrich the body, mind and soul.
- 3 nights of farmhouse/cottage/glamping accommodation either in boho bell tents, twin/king ensuite or shared bathroom or a single bed in a dorm room. Single occupancies will be considered at a surcharge. Small group of 3-6 will be considered to having exclusive use to the dorm room with shared bathroom.
Prices start at £395pp, please inquire for more information!
You will need:
We don't wish to limit the way people travel, especially when you may consider to stay an extra night or two before or after the retreat around the beautiful surrounding area of Lisbon, Ericeira and Sintra! We could help group for car pools and provide information how to travel, of course.
- Travel insurance
YOGA + HIKE IN THE PEAKS RETREAT
A luxurious 3D/2N experience of Yoga, Nature and Nurture in The Peak District, hosted by Vix & Oli.
All rooms at The Cattle Shed are based on a king/twin sharing basis, all super spacious, beautifully done and luxurious! There is 1 family room should you like to book as a group of 3-4. Please inquire if so.
They have a games room which will become our yoga studio.
Investment will be £299pp.
- 2 nights of accommodation in The Cattle Shed in Grindleford; a stunning conversion with rustic and modern elements, with beautiful uninterrupted views of river Derwent to Froggatt in the lovely Hope Valley.
- Yoga, meditation, Nidra and workshop sessions.
- 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and 1 lunch provided.
Sunday lunch we are planning to go to our favourite local pub post yoga & walk for Sunday roast! This will be at your expense.
- Teas and fruits
A rough itinerary that may subject to changes but just so you have an idea:
- Friday: check in from 6pm. Meet other fellow retreaters, welcome dinner. Evening yin yoga and Yoga Nidra relaxation.
- Saturday: (optional short morning run), tea & morning yoga, breakfast, free time for exploration and relaxation, optional Thai yoga massage at extra expense (£25pp 30 min), group hike, lunch back at the house (or explore nearby pubs at own expense if preferred), workshop, yin yoga, dinner, Nidra.
- Sunday: tea & morning yoga, hike, Sunday roast at local pub (own expense), relaxation, optional workshop/yin yoga, goodbye ceremony, pack & check out at 5pm.
* please bring own yoga mat and suitable walking shoes.
This is your Service Description. Use this space to explain this service in more detail.
Yoga Philosophy Course is based on the belief that mental and physical health are interrelated, and should be conditioned together. Yoga Philosophy Course classes at YogaVix - Victoria Flavia Chan attempt to coordinate breathing and physical movement, improve focus and concentration, and help participants regain control of their body and mind.
THAI YOGA MASSAGE
Yoga Philosophy Course is based on the belief that mental and physical health are interrelated, and should be conditioned together. Yoga Philosophy Course classes at YogaVix -
Victoria Flavia Chan attempt to coordinate breathing and physical movement, improve focus and concentration, and help participants regain control of their body and mind.